STAAD is a 3D structural analysis and design software from Bentley. It is an advanced software for comprehensive analysis and design of any type of structure. STAAD provides various tools that help modelling in 2D and 3D, analyze and virtually design any type of structure. STAAD enables users to automate their tasks and remove the tedious long procedures involved in the manual methods. What’s more, it incorporates over 90 international design codes, enabling users to design steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel structures efficiently and smoothly.
STAAD is the preferred choice for structural and construction professionals as it simplifies BIM workflow.
Salient Features of all Bentley STAAD versions:
- Automatically convert your physical model into an analytical model to streamline your workflow
- Improve multi-discipline team collaboration through broad interoperability with Bentley desktop and cloud and mobile applications like AECOsim Building Designer, AutoPIPE, Revit, and Tekla
- Optimize concrete and steel BIM workflows with the full integration of physical members and surfaces
- Run many design alternatives in parallel with STAAD’s cloud services and view the results in clear, graphical side-by-side comparisons
- Design for high-seismic regions or everyday conditions, using Finite Element analysis
- View and edit models of any size from mobile devices
Because different industries and different users have different requirements, STAAD is available in the following options:
- STAAD.Pro – The most basic STAAD option including FEM analysis and physical modelling
- STAAD.Pro Advanced – Adds faster, more advanced and complex analysis
- Structural Enterprise – The most popular structural applications in a single a cost-effective license