Altair PBS Works - Industry-leading HPC Workload Management Solution
Altair PBS Works is a highly scalable, robust and supported workload management solution for secure high-performance computing (HPC) and cloud bursting. Altair PBS Works simplifies the administration and use of cluster, cloud and supercomputing environments by optimizing system utilization and improving application performance. It is a comprehensive secure workload management suite for high-performance computing (HPC) environments. The Altair PBS Works product suite includes a comprehensive set of products engineered for seamless implementation and usage. PBS Works is the preferred solution for many of the world’s largest, most complex clusters and supercomputers, and it’s the choice of many smaller organizations needing high-performance computing (HPC) solutions that are easy to adopt and use. PBS Works allows HPC users to simplify infrastructure management while optimizing system utilization, improving application performance, and maximizing return on investment (ROI) on hardware and software investments.
Highlights of Altair PBS Works
An enterprise-class solution to increase productivity and reduce expenses for all organizations leveraging HPC
- Accelerator: Accelerator is a high-throughput, enterprise-grade job scheduler designed to meet the complex demands of semiconductor and electronic design automation (EDA) and high-performance computing (HPC).
- Access: Access provides a simple, powerful, and consistent interface for submitting and monitoring jobs on remote clusters, clouds, and other resources, allowing engineers and researchers to focus on core activities and spend less time learning how to run applications and moving data around.
- Allocator: Allocator enables sharing of software licenses among multiple job scheduling servers spread across multiple geographical sites and business units, leading to increased efficiency in license utilization
- Control: Control is an easy-to-use web application with seamless cloud bursting capabilities for monitoring and managing cluster configuration and reporting in a high-performance computing (HPC) environment
- FlowTracer: FlowTracer is an advanced design flow development and execution platform that provides users with unique flow visualization and troubleshooting capabilities for greater productivity.
- Hero: Hero is an end-to-end solution designed specifically for hardware emulation environments. Hero addresses all aspects of emulation flow including design compilation, emulator selection, and software and regression tests.
- Monitor: Monitor is a license tracking tool that lets users and administrators get real-time insight into software license availability, usage, job status, and more.
- PBS Professional: PBS Professional is a fast, powerful workload manager designed to improve productivity, optimize utilization and efficiency, and simplify administration for clusters, clouds, and supercomputers — from the biggest HPC workloads to millions of small, high-throughput jobs.
- SAO: SAO is Altair’s advanced tool for software asset optimization, built so you can right-size your organization’s software portfolio using real data to make informed business decisions.
DesignTech Systems is the business partner of Altair PBS Works in India and Singapore.